Foreign Language Resource Collection:
The Foreign Language Resource Collection exposes students to a more vivid language experience by listening to different voices and accents and to foster interpersonal exchange in order to assist students in acquiring and improving their foreign language skills.
Global Engagement Certification Program
Closed Course Override Procedures
- Check class enrollment during Drop/Add.
- If the class is still closed, attend the first class. Fill out & print "Override Request Form" and take it to the first class session.
- Ask the instructor if you can be added to his/her class. If admitted to the class, have instructor sign the Override Form.
- Bring the form to the Dept. of Foreign Languages, Pilcher 221.
- You will be notified by e-mail at your KSU email account within 24 hours if you have been given an approved override for the closed course.
- Once notified, you must register for class before the end of the Drop/Add period.